Rocky Mountain Community Radio (RMCR) is a coalition of non-commercial radio stations in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming. Member stations broadcast diverse news and music programming. We gather for an annual conference at rotating host stations.
RMCR collaborates to produce news and enterprise journalism that connects our communities. Check out some of the latest projects:
- Communities Transitioning from Fossil Fuels collaboration
- Affordable Housing Reporting collaboration
- Fossil Fuel Reporting collaboration
In the Spring of 2022, RMCR hired a new Managing Editor and Producer to help coordinate news journalism collaboration and content distribution through our region. Read the press release.
RMCR is committed to the coverage of issues and public policy and employs a reporter at the Colorado State Capitol. Capitol Coverage with reporter Lucas Brady Woods airs on our network.
Participating stations include:
- KAFM – Grand Junction
- KAJX – Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley
- KBUT – Crested Butte and Gunnison
- KDNK – Carbondale, Rifle, Leadville, and surrounding areas
- KDUR – Durango
- KFFR – Winter Park, Fraser
- KGNU – Boulder and Denver
- KHEN – Salida
- KHOL – Jackson Hole, WY
- KLZR – Westcliffe
- KOTO – Telluride
- KRCL – Salt Lake City, Park City, Ogden, Provo, UT
- KRFC – Fort Collins
- KSJD – Cortez
- KSJE – Farmington, NM
- KSUT – Ignacio
- KUNC – Greeley and Northern Colorado
- KUVO – Denver
- KVNF – Paonia
- KZMU – Moab, UT
To contact the network, email RMCR’s Grants Administrator Tyler Lucas or Board of Directors President Breeze Richardson.